Kolkata's Century-old Club Gutted in Early Morning Fire, Attendant Suffers Injuries

The cause of the blaze, which erupted at Wari Athletic Club around 5.40 am, is yet to be ascertained

from Top India News- News18.com https://ift.tt/2UrkXYM
Kolkata's Century-old Club Gutted in Early Morning Fire, Attendant Suffers Injuries Kolkata's Century-old Club Gutted in Early Morning Fire, Attendant Suffers Injuries Reviewed by Gowhar Mohi Ud Din on 1:55 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.